The exercises in this selection will help you build voluminous and shapely chest muscles. Some of these exercises require dumbbells, resistance bands and bars, while others can be done without special equipment.
Movement without special equipment
1. Complex of three push-ups
With this complex you can train all parts of the chest muscles one by one. Each of these exercises was explained in detail by Lifehacker in this article.
- Do a push-up with your feet in an elevated position. This exercise works the upper part of the pectoral muscles.
- Immediately after, do a push-up on the floor with your arms wide apart. The arms are flush with the shoulders. This type of push-up pumps up the middle part of the pectoral muscles.
- In the last push-up of the set, the arms are held in an elevated position. This will load the lower part of the pectoral muscles.
- If you want it more difficult, put a backpack with dumbbells or other weights on your back. The most important thing is that the backpack fits snugly against your back and doesn’t move during the push-ups. A hiking backpack that attaches to the body with additional closures is a good idea.